After my monster post the other day, I think it’s a good idea for me to post month goals to keep myself in check, as inspired by the lovely Kate.
- Work out a more defined budget to reflect my change in hours at work
- Discuss food/lunch options with Pat so as to save money there
- Work towards all accounts merged into joint.
- Renew plates for Subaru
- Renew my license
- Get our taxes done
- Keep an eye out for permanent positions (on going)
- Reorganize all of the bills and accounts
- Get everything up to date
- Make a list of all of my items/value
- Prepare a list of accounts
- Empty the house
- Film the house before closing
- Go through bathrooms and makeup schtuff and get rid of products I haven’t used in the last 6 months or that have expired.
- Go through office and sort through papers
- Make a list of things we want from The Bay & Home Outfitters. Our wedding discount is about to expire
- Look into deck cleaning options that work with the water ban
- Find out if Subaru is dead for good
- Go for at least 45-60min walks 5/week (aiming for once a day)
- Cut down on caffeine intake (2 tea/coffee/pop per day, max)
- Drink 1L of water/day
- Cut out my after work pre-dinner snack, and make dinner earlier instead.
- Make dinner 3x per week
- Take my vitamins daily
6. Mental Health/Personal Wellness
- Get back into therapy
- Start doing yoga again
- Complete 30 day Journalling
- Celebrate Anniversary with Husband with NO CONTACT to the outside world
- Have a date with husband