I can’t believe it. My squishy, chubby sassy baby is 3 years old. How did this happen?
Around 39″ tall (about 3.25 feet), 38lbs
Nicknames: Monkey, kiddo, turd, turdmonkey, buddy, Mimi (Wesley, Liam’s cousin, calls him that)
Diapers: In pull ups and cruisers in 6, but is starting to get the hang of the potty.
Noms: This kid is fussy. Seriously. The only things he will eat are: Peanut butter, milk chocolate, olives, chicken nuggets, french fries, cold uncooked hot dogs, waffles, gold fish, ice cream, apples, bananas, frozen blueberries and strawberry yogurt.
Big Changes: Talking our ear off, having serious opinions and asking questions, starting to potty train, missing people when we aren’t with them, telling us he loves us.
- How old are you? Surprise!
- What is your favourite colour? Blue
- What is your favourite animal? Green (when asked again, he said giraffe)
- What is your favourite book? I don’t know! Green!
- What is your favourite show? Jump jump jump?
- What is your favourite movie? Hot Wheels
- What is your favourite song? Alphabet Song
- What is your favourite food? Peanut butter
- What is your favourite snack? FISHIES
- What is your favourite outfit? Dress
- What is your favourite game? Ball
- What is your favourite toy? swords
- Who is your best friend? Gus and Byron
- What is your favourite thing to do? Play
- What is your favourite thing to do outside? Play on the slide
- What is your favourite holiday? Halloween
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Taller
Man, this kid. I will tell you, Three is tough so far. Or rather, the end of twos is tough. Suddenly, he is a handful. Two handfuls. Spirited doesn’t cover it. He Goes and goes and goes and doesn’t stop to listen. He is kind and sweet and hilarious. He is emotional, like me, and stubborn. He tells me every day that he loves me and he wishes me sweet dreams at night. I am so excited to watch him continue to grow, to continue to become who he is.
Happy birthday, monkey. We love you so much. Thank you for helping me become who I am today <3